My Ashdene Moments

Monday, July 7, 2008



Has always been in love with this Ashdene collection ( long before I have my own house to decorate n long before I earn my own living..ahaks!), of coz being single and young at that time, I’ve always dream to be a collector of this product someday.


Today, I guess my dream come true and I’m a happy owner of the Missy 3 tier cake stand with the proud marking of fine bone china ( I do have a plan in mind to rent this thing out though : )) Considering the price is a bit expensive (their tag “where quality matter”), one must think of way to get sumthing out of sumthing certainly : )

This item is open for rental, suitable for the wedding hantaran (cup cakes, pastry and such) and for other creative purpose.

Interested to rent? Kindly drop your mail at


As for me…


  • I’ll be smiling happily each time I look at it

  • I’m sure Ms Lola Lisa will share my happiness!!

  • Happy collecting more Ashdene to me : )

P/s : Dun forget to check their site at http://www.ashdene.com.au/



[get this widget]

2 comments:

::i.e.r.a:: said...

Diana.. Hye... lama x borak kan..bila ira nak jmpa nih.. nak bagi "tuttt"... mesti jumpa diana...

p/s: sukanya dengan collection diana yg nih... sweet sgt warnanya..ira tahu nih mmg fav colour diana (pastel) sweet mcm tuan nyer jgak.. :)

Chinta Mysury said...

I like that you like!
Dats an intro to more pastel collection..nnt tgk tau.
thksZ!