FOR THE LOVE OF THE CUPPIES

Monday, May 5, 2008

Last night, she made a promised to herself, to learn seriously into baking and decorating cupcakes.

Why?

*For the love of cakes and all the sweet sugary taste in the world
*For the love of colorful thingy
*For the love of cute and creative decoration
*For the love of D.I.Y acronym – DECORATE / DO IT YOURSELF..
*For the love of theme and concept – Sorry papa, I just can’t change, I'm just being me who love to match with concept and theme with every little things that I do : )
*For the love for baking and getting herself smeared with butter and flour
*For the responsibility to keep the oven feel appreciated : )
*For the purpose of “Business meets Passions”
*For the love to dream of having her own cakes shops someday – Dreaming and believing...

So when shall she start??

[get this widget]

0 comments: