I'm still around : )

Monday, May 4, 2009

Hi readers!


Sorry that I've been silent for quite sumtimes..many things has happen be it good or not so good things but life goes on...a'way here I am trying to tell you that I'm still very much alive and thanking God for each day that I'm facing : )

A'way I've been cleaning my so called personal collection images from the web and found this pictures that I've been meaning to post, but I just can't remember the original site that I save it from..but definitely it comes from a muslim wedding site in the middle east...what capture my interest is the way the "tudung" is being used..nice...so enjoy and take sum idea from it okay!





[get this widget]

2 comments:

fana said...

thanks a lot, really apprcte

Chinta Mysury said...

Hi Farhanna,
Glad u like it : )