LolliChocs

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Went to Amcorp Mall this afternoon for lunch ( One of my fav. place to hang out, not just becoz my parents is selling at their flea market, but becoz of the uniqueness of the place, varied item which is not typical with other place can be obtained at a very reasonable price, easy parking and good choice of food) a'way, I spotted a stall which is selling decorated chocolate and I must say I'm impress with the whole idea of decorated chocolate, sumthing like the colourful cupcakes only now the based is chocolate. So I stop by at their place, ask a few question and bought one coz i just cud't resist the design and of coz to taste it : )






-I think we are still lacking this type of business in Malaysia
-Proud to see the 2 young ladies handling their business, must be home based I guess
-I love their packaging, neat and tidy
-They do take large order as doorgift for wedding or baby shower
-They take orders for hantaran gift too
-Love their creativity playing with different colours and design
-Price range from RM 2.50 - RM 4 each depending on size.
-The most captivating type is the lollipop style which is they called it as lollichocs.
-Taste Great also!


[get this widget]

1 comments:

nadiea said...

special thanks from surea chocolate :)
we really appreciate it.